- The La Grange Public Library is seeking an Executive Director. See the job advertisement.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
To make a requests for public records, please provide:
- Your full name, address and phone number or email.
- A brief description of the public records sought, being as specific as possible.
- A statement as to whether the request is for inspection of public records, copies of public records, or both.
- A statement as to whether the records need to be certified.
Submit your requests in writing to:
Freedom of Information Officer
La Grange Public Library
10 West Cossitt Avenue
La Grange, Illinois 60525
Please note that some information is already available on the Library's website, including:
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, the Library does maintain a list of all employees whose total compensation package is greater than $75,000 per year. This list is available for inspection in the Administrative Offices of the Library, Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
For more information about FOIA requests, view the Library's Freedom of Information Act Policy.