- Angel Island: Gateway to Gold Mountain
- Everyone knows that Ellis Island was the gateway to America for immigrating Europeans, but what about Asians? This book will introduce you to Angel Island, located off the coast of San Francisco. Learn about the struggles immigrating Asian people had to overcome before even being allowed to enter the United States. Recommended for grades 5-8.
- Class Pet Mess!
- Kids will enjoy this early reader series based on Dan Gutman’s popular chapter book series, My Weird School. The developed plot will appeal to kids still learning to read and the fun is intensified with great illustrations. Your emerging reader will be anxiously awaiting the next book in the series!
- The Brilliant Fall of Gianna Z.
- Gianna is a strong and eccentric 12-year-old girl who wears her feelings on her sleeve. Despite how dearly Gianna loves her family, she grapples with sharing her family life with her peers in school because they think her family is weird. This is an unforgettable story about friendship, the love of family, and middle school life. Readers can relate to Gianna’s struggle with procrastination… Continue