- The La Grange Public Library is seeking an Executive Director. See the job advertisement.
The La Grange Public Library always welcomes donations. We offer six special donor opportunities.
First Floor Renovation Naming Opportunities
Beginning in Spring 2018, the first floor will undergo a renovation that will add space, repair wear and tear, add early play based learning materials, and add more popular grab-and-go materials to the lobby. Learn more about the renovation at lagrangelibrary.org/plenty.
As a central hub of the community, the La Grange Public Library presents an opportunity for all citizens of La Grange to participate in its growth and value to the community. To encourage private support for enhancing Library services, we have created naming opportunities for donors.
- Cafe Space: $10,000
Youth Services Area
- iPad Station: $2,500
- Pop-Up Program Area: $5,000
- Baby Garden: $5,000
- Interactive Play Space: $20,000
Benefits of Giving
- In recognition of donor support, a plaque or other appropriate signage citing the name of the donor(s) will be prominently displayed.
- Special early reveal thank you event of completed renovation for donors.
- Recognition in newsletter mailed to all households.
- Donations are tax deductible.
Interested in a naming opportunity?
Contact Community Engagement Coordinator, Arcadia McCauley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708.215.3277.
Choose from books, CDs, DVDs or periodicals. Please select a broad range of subjects to help us choose a material for you. Any price range is welcome from $15 and up.
Select from two sizes of bricks. The west walkway features engraved bricks with your family's name or in memory of a loved one.
4 X 8 Brick $75
8 X 8 Brick $140
Brick Donation Form
Tyler Duelm Memorial Fund
Support children's programming by purchasing a leaf on our Youth Services Mural.
Leaf $25 each
Choose a study chair to commemorate a birthday, special occasion, or the memory of a loved one.
Study Chair $250
Study Chair Donation Form
Do you have something else in mind? Please contact Jeannie Dilger, Executive Director, at 708.215.3200 ext. 273.