Axis 360 Help
Axis 360 gives library and school users the ability to search, browse, and discover eBooks and/or digital eAudiobooks available for lending through their public library or school with ease.The free app lets you browse, check out, and read eBooks or listen to eAudiobooks in a single app.
What devices can I use?
- All iOS devices running iOS 7 or later (Download the app)
- All Android devices running Android 4.2 or later (Download the app)
- Kindle Fire devices. View which Kindle Fire devices are supported.
- For Windows PCs, you can use our new Axis 360 Desktop Reader. Visit the App Zone to download
- For Mac computers, you can check out content via the library’s Axis 360 website and then read it on your mobile device via the Axis 360 mobile app
- Read the In-Browser Guide