Strategic Planning Consultant: Request for Proposals
The Board of Trustees of the La Grange Public Library is seeking proposals from qualified consultants to work with the Board to develop its next strategic plan. Please see our Request for Proposals if you are interested.
All questions or requests for additional information must have been received by February 4, 2016 at 5:00 pm. Responses to questions were compiled and sent on February 8, 2016 to those consultants who submitted a letter of intent.
LIBRARY SEEKING BOARD MEMBER
- Represent the community and its library needs.
- Represent the library to the general public, and advocate for the needs of the library.
- Hire and evaluate the library director.
- Create a long-range plan for library services and programs.
- Oversee library funds and approve the annual budget.
- Support the staff and director in carrying out library programs.
- Attend monthly board meetings.