Friends of the Library
Learn more in our Brochure.
FOL volunteers and board members, Megan Griffin and Rose Naseef.
- Promote the La Grange Public Library by informing the public about materials and resources available at the Library
- Encourage public interest and use of the Library
- Assist in purchasing library materials, equipment and programs
Funds are earned through membership dues, donations, fundraisers and the used book sale in the Library lobby.
Friends of the Library Book Sale shelves in the Library lobby.
Friends Make a Difference
The Friends of the Library have recently funded the following projects and materials:
- Circulating sensory backpacks for children
- Digital & circulating equipment (including virtual reality in digital studio & projector/projector screen)
- 2 iPads available for check out
- Yoga classes for seniors
- Prizes for Library Open House & Library Card Sign Up Month
- Books for Book Club Corner
If you prefer to pay by check, print and fill out the membership form, make your check payable to Friends of the Library of La Grange, and mail to:
La Grange Public Library
c/o Friends of the Library
10 W. Cossitt Avenue
La Grange, IL 60525
Membership dues and contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum extent allowable by law. If you are interested in volunteering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting the La Grange Friends of the Library!
Support the Friends with AmazonSmile
You can support the Friends every time you make an Amazon purchase, through AmazonSmile.
The Friends of the Library Board meet quarterly. The next board meeting will be held in April 2021.