Adult Services Associate
(708) 215-3200 , firstname.lastname@example.org
See what Jane is reading.
- War Brides
- With war threatening to spread from Europe to England, the sleepy village of Crowmarsh Priors settles into a new sort of normal. Nightly air raids become grimly mundane. Rationing curtails every comfort. Men leave to fight and die. Five women forge an unlikely bond of friendship that will change their lives forever.
- The Hunting Party: an novel
- During every Christmas break a group of thirty-something friends from Oxford meet to welcome in the New Year together. This year they're going to an isolated estate in the Scottish Highlands. They arrive on December 30, just before a historic blizzard seals the lodge from the outside world. What can go wrong?
- Before the Coffee Gets Cold: a novel
- In a small back alley in Tokyo at a century-old coffee shop rumored to offer patrons the chance to travel back in time, four customers reevaluate their formative life choices.
- The Alice Network
- In this enthralling novel from New York Times bestselling author Kate Quinn, two women—a female spy recruited to the real-life Alice Network in France during World War I and an unconventional American socialite searching for her cousin in 1947—are brought together in a mesmerizing story of courage and redemption.
- Anxious People
- a charming, poignant novel about a crime that never took place, a would-be bank robber who disappears into thin air, and eight extremely anxious strangers who find they have more in common than they ever imagined. Looking at real estate isn't usually a life-or-death situation, but an apartment open house becomes just that when a failed bank robber bursts in and takes a group of strangers hostage.… Continue
- The Restaurant
- Three sisters: Mandy, Emma, and Jill are all at turning points in their lives when they inherit a Nantucket restaurant from the grandmother. The will stipulates they must work together for a year at the restaurant, or lose their shares to the chef, Paul.
- The Personal Librarian
- In her twenties, Belle da Costa Greene is hired by J. P. Morgan to curate a collection for his newly built Pierpont Morgan Library. Belle becomes a fixture on the New York society scene and one of the most powerful people in the art and book world as she helps build a world-class collection. But Belle has a secret, one she must protect at all costs. She is the daughter of Richard Greener, the… Continue