We're hiring a Business Manager. Are you the right person for the job? Learn more now.
- Ada Twist and the Perilous Pants
- When Rosie Revere's Uncle Ned gets a little carried away wearing his famous helium pants, it's up to Ada and friends to chase him down. As Uncle Ned floats farther and farther away, Ada starts asking lots of questions, like how high can a balloon float? Is it possible for Uncle Ned to float into outer space? What's the best plan for getting him down? The story combines humor, science and fun… Continue
- Dragons in a Bag
- Nine-year-old Jaxon is sent to spend the day with cranky old Ma, but the day is anything but ordinary. Ma must deliver baby dragons from her apartment in Brooklyn to a magical world where they'll be safe. When the transporter malfunctions, Jax and Ma mistakenly end up in the Mesozoic era. A dinosaur threatens them, and Ma pushes Jax and the dragons into the transporter, but she is left behind.… Continue
- The Astronaut Who Painted the Moon
- Alan Bean was one of the astronauts on board the Apollo 12 mission, and the fourth person in history to set foot on the moon. He wanted everyone to feel the magic and mystery of outer space, so when he returned to Earth, he began to paint what he saw. The words in this book explain the beauty he saw, but the paintings are what really capture the experience. Recommended for ages 4-6.
- How to Survive a Totally Boring Summer
- Randall moved to a new town and is worried his summer won’t be as fun, but he and his friend decide to start a chess club. They find a meeting place, recruit members, set the meeting time and the Checkmate Squad is born! But they are met with a grumpy man who takes over the chess tables and the school bully who causes problems. How will they deal with these unexpected issues? Read this… Continue
- The Missing Baseball
- Mike Lupica brings his sports knowledge and great writing to early chapter book readers. This is book one in the Zach and Zoe Mysteries series about a brother and sister duo who love sports. In this story, Zach and Zoe follow clues to find Zach's missing baseball, signed by his favorite major league player. If your beginning chapter book reader loves sports and is ready to delve into a good… Continue
- Meet Yasmin!
- Yasmin, a spirited second-grader, boldly uses her imagination and ingenuity to have adventures and solve life’s little problems. In this four-part early chapter book series, Yasmin’s curiosity leads her to new discoveries, trials and mishaps. Readers will cheer on Yasmin's creativity and determination as she becomes an explorer who creates her own neighborhood map, or as she finds the… Continue
- Anne Frank's Diary: The Graphic Adaptation
- This illustrated version of Anne Frank's Diary showcases Anne's emotions as she comes of age hiding from the terror happening on the other side of her apartment walls. If Anne is scared, you feel her fear in your chest. If Anne is upset, you find yourself agreeing with her. The illustrations complement the text so well that even after reading it, you can still see the story playing in your head.… Continue
- The Watcher
- The Watcher is a beautifully illustrated picture book about the courageous and smart woman, Jane Goodall. From an early age, Jane was a patient person. This quality proved to her benefit as an adult when she spent many hours observing chimpanzees from afar. After gaining their trust, she was able to study them up close and even helped prevent chimpanzees from going extinct. Recommended for ages… Continue
- This is My Fort!
- Monkey and Cake love building forts! When Cake decides to build his own fort, Monkey feels left out, so Monkey builds his own fort that's even bigger than Cake's fort. But before long, they both discover that being alone in a fort is no fun! This is the third book in the early readers series, Monkey & Cake. The books work well for early readers with repetitive dialog, large font and great… Continue