Volunteer at the La Grange Public Library
The La Grange Public Library currently has volunteer opportunities available in the following areas:
• Repairing books and A/V items
• Finding books and A/V items on a list
• Sorting and shelving books and A/V items
• Typing, photocopying and filing
• Creating bulletin boards and displays
• Assisting with library events
If you are interested in volunteering at La Grange Public Library, please complete our volunteer application form.
For volunteer opportunities with the Friends of the Library, please visit their website.