We're open! No appointment needed to visit: What you need to know.
Call 708-215-3207 for curbside holds pick up.
Acorn TV Help
The library now offers Acorn TV, the best in British TV and film. Hailed as a “glorious streaming service … an essential must-have” by The Hollywood Reporter, Acorn TV streams world-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond. You can binge-watch popular shows like Doc Martin, Midsomer Murders, Inspector George Gently, Vera, Murdoch Mysteries, and more. Here’s how to access Acorn TV from your mobile devices:
- If you haven’t already, download the RBdigital app in the app store.
- Open the RBdigital app.
- Open the menu and tap ENTERTAINMENT.
- Select Acorn TV, select a video and tap CHECKOUT to access seven-day pass.
- Acorn TV will open in a browser tab.
- You can watch as many shows as you like in the seven-day period.
View our user guide for more detailed instruction on how to access Acorn TV via the RBdigital app.
• Sign into the RBdigital mobile app or your library’s RBdigital website and select “Acorn TV”.
• Select any show and Click “Checkout”. Please note that it does not matter which show is selected, all titles will redirect you to Acorn TV’s page. This will renew your 7-day access to the Acorn TV Service. If the Checkout button is gray, please click Sign In in the top-right corner before proceeding. If the service is already active, it will display “Access” instead of Checkout.
• Click “Access” to continue to Acorn
• Select Access Acorn TV.
• Select LOG IN in the upper-right hand corner.
• Enter the email address and password associated with your RBdigital account.