- We're open! What you need to know before your visit. Call 708-215-3207 for curbside holds pick up.
The Great Courses Help
The library now offers The Great Courses - a lecture series taught by world-renowned college professors. Developed and vetted by award-winning experts, the Great Courses cover subjects like history, economics, health, art, and science. Each course includes a series of half-hour lectures.
How to get started:
- If you haven’t already, download the RBdigital app in the app store or click the browser link.
- If you're not using a browser, open the RBdigital app on your device.
- Sign in or create an account if don't already have one.
- Open the menu and tap ENTERTAINMENT or EDUCATION.
- Select The Great Courses, select a course and tap CHECKOUT to access seven-day pass.
- Browse the courses. Watch them now or add them to your Watch List.
- You can watch as many videos as you like in the seven-day period.
For more information watch the online tutorial.