The Library now offers Brainfuse JobNow–a versatile online service designed to support every step of the job search process. JobNow features live online coaches who, among other things, assist in resume/cover letter preparation, and help
JobNow's features include:
- Resume Assistance Prepare your resume with help from JobNow resources including resume templates; receive expert feedback via live interaction or the resume lab.
- Prepare for Your Interview Review interview tips and resources; connect with a job coach to practice interviewing.
- Live Assistance Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading, writing, history, GED, college placement tests and more!
- Career Resources Begin your job hunt with JobNow’s powerful tools.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
More Career Tools available with your library card:
- Business Source Premier - Full-text articles to support research in accounting, finance, economics, marketing, management, and operations management. Includes access to video from the Associated Press (AP).
- Lynda.com by LinkedIn - Learn new business skills with online video tutorials, covering topics like job search strategies, salary negotiation, and resume writing. You can also watch tutorials to learn popular software and new skills.
- Reference Solutions - Browse a directory of over 25 million US and Canadian businesses to research companies and view job listings.